The Tableaux 2011 conference and the FTP 2011 workshop will take place in the building Exakte Wissenschaften of the University of Berne.
- Lecture rooms B77 and B78
- Tableaux 2011 Talks
- Lecture room B5
Address: Exakte Wissenschaften, Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland
- Bern train station: From the train station (Timetable) the institute is less than 5 minutes by foot. From the platform, go downstairs, and then take the elevator in the train station to the "Grosse Schanze" (the top floor). Walk about 150 meters north-east, passing the university main building (this one) to the building of Exakte Wissenschaften (Exact Sciences, see link with photos).
- By car: For directions and possible parking location see Berninfo.com; The closest parking places are at Bahnhof-Parking (Link with directions). After parking take the elevator to the "Grosse Schanze" and follow the directions indicated above.
- Intercontinental airports: Zurich Airport and Geneva International Airport. Regular train connections are available direct from both airports to Bern station. Travelling time Zurich Airport to Bern: about 1 hour 15 mins. Travelling time Geneva Airport to Bern: about 2 hours.
- Euroairport (Basel Mulhouse Freiburg Airport): there is no direct train from this airport to Bern, but Bern can be easily reached by taking Bus 50 to Basel, and then any ongoing train to Bern. The whole trip takes about 1 hour 30 mins.
- Airport Bern-Belp: Bern-Belp is the closest airport to Bern, but it is a small commuter airport and serves only a few destinations. For flights and directions see Berninfo.com. You can travel from Bern-Belp to the train station in Bern by public transport (Bus 334, about 30 mins, departures timed synchronized with plane arrivals).
For further information about Bern and how to get there, please also see Berninfo.com.